The CN Tower was the worlds tallest free-standing structure and had the worlds hightest public observatory until 2010 when Dubais Burj Khalifa officially took on the title.
- The tower is said to have 147 floors as the internal staircase has that many levels from the ground up to the Skypod, a public observation deck.
- The tower was constructed by Canadian National Railroad to improve television reception.
- There was a Pepsi logo on the north side of the white ring in 2002.
- The CN Tower cost $63 Million (CAD) to construct.
- Member of World Federation of Great Towers.
- Design architect: John Andrews International